Sunday, April 13, 2014

Three Days of Lenting

It feels great to be back home, but I forgot how difficult it was to get life back together after vacation! Bills to pay, laundry, sleep, cleaning, organizing, laundry, and don't forget, going outside with this beautiful weather! Isabella and I have been drinking it in the last couple days! 

I have posted three tops; they are all strapless. I haven't worn them in a while, but I still love them. Sometimes it's hard to get rid of those things that we love, or cherish, even though we don't use them anymore. But these three tops will not get me closer to Heaven. God will not ask me how many possessions I have earned when I get to Heaven. Instead he may ask how I helped those in need or how I showed love to those that are hurting. I hope that I can look to God and know that I did not store up treasures on earth, but instead kept my eyes toward the eternal. 








No comments:

Post a Comment