Thursday, April 17, 2014

Green Gables Haven

I found another place to donate my clothes: Green Gables Haven in Hastings, MI. Green Gables offers shelter to abused women and children for up to four weeks. They help the women and children find a safe place to live, establish a bank account, and more. Many of the women and children that come there do not pack anything with them because they are more worried about being safe than having possessions.

I am donating this green skirt since the place is Green Gables Haven.
Displaying photo.JPG

I knew that God would provide me with places for my clothing to be donated without being sold. But now I have two places: Green Gables Haven and the student from Godwin Heights. So what am I going to do?

I have decided to give my business attire to the women of Green Gables and my casual clothing to the student from Godwin Heights. May God bless both receivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment